Saturday, April 2, 2016

Influenster: #GLAMvoxbox!




In my latest Influenster VoxBox I received the #GLAMvoxbox with a good variety of beauty products for free to test out. This box included:

-Gillette Venus  embrace razors
-Gillette Venus Olay Violet shave cream
-Q-Tips Precision tips
-Not Your Mothers Clean Freak dry shampoo
-Shea Moisture facial scrubs & mask
-CuteX nail polish remover pads


Starting off with the Gillette Venus embrace razors these razors are great when shaving your legs, it has five blades on it and it glides smoothy across the skin. No nicks or cuts occurred when using this product, and I will definitely be buying these!

Next is the Gillette Venus Olay violet shave cream, this has always been my go to shave cream but this was my first time trying the violet scented version. It works just as well as the other scents, but I think I will be sticking with the Gillette Venus Olay vanilla scent instead. It was nice to try out a new scent though!





 Q-Tips precision tips are great for touching up nail polish or using them for nail art! I love how it has pointy ends to get into hard to reach spots on your nails. These are also great for using with your makeup.



Not Your Mothers Clean Freak refreshing dry shampoo is an amazing product to use on second or even third day hair. This dry shampoo leaves a nice refreshing scent in your hair and takes away grease and oil from not washing.



SheaMoisture was a totally new product to me but I'm always ready to try out a new face mask/ scrub! These scrubs/mask help your face feel clean and refreshed!


And now for my favorite product in this voxbox! The CuteX nail polish remover pads smell lemony instead of that nasty nail polish remover scent that brands usually have. You can take off all ten fingers of nail polish with just one pad! It's easy to use and sealed nicely so that you can pop one in your purse or bring with on vacation. I will definitely be buying more of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment