Monday, June 23, 2014

Influenster: Surf's Up Vox Box!


Recently I received a package in the mail from a site called Influenster, where you can sign up and possibly be chosen to review a variety of products for free based on surveys you fill out & reviews you leave on other products. This is my 1st Vox Box from Influenster & so far I am loving this website! Now, let me show you what came in the Surf's Up Vox Box: (received these product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster.)





First off I received a Sinful Colors Professional nail polish in the color "Firefly" it regularly retails for $1.99 in most convenice stores. The formula is formaldehyde, toluene, & DBP free & is never animal tested. The color of this nail polish is a vibrant yellow with a little bit of shimmer mixed in. I'm not very into yellow nail polish but I do like using it for nail art for flowers, polka dots, etc.

Second, I received the First Aid Shot Therapy "FAST" which retails for $2.99. I have not used this product yet, but it is an FDA compliant liquid pain relief drinkable shot that is used to quickly relieve headaches, sore muscles, back pain, & more.

 Another product in the Surf's Up Vox Box was the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun lotion. This product goes for $2.99 for a 2oz bottle. It has ribbons of gel & lotion to leave skin feeling luxurious & refreshed for 24 hours. This lotion smells really good, it's scent is Coconut Papaya! I can't wait to use this lotion after a day out in the sun!

 The last actual product in the box was the COVERGIRL Bombshell Curvaceous by Lashblast Mascara which is sold for around $9.49-11.99 at most stores. This mascara features the Bombshell Boost System that has two brushes & formulas for volume, curl, & dramatic lashes. The first brush loads on volume, thickens, & curls lashes. The second brush is a dark, intensifying topcoat that seals the look. This mascara works like a waterproof formula & lasts along time! I'm really excited about using this mascara, it's been on my things to buy list for a long time now & I can't wait to open it!

The last two items in the Surf's Up Vox Box were two coupons for Jamba Juice Smoothie Kits which usually are $2.99-3.49, the coupons I got were for one free kit & $1.00 off another kit. These smoothie kits just need you to add juice & blend! The Jamba Juice smoothies are loaded with delicious fruits & yogurts. They even had fat-free or gluten-free smoothie kits which contain a healthy antioxidant boost, a full serving of fruit, & Vitamin C. Can't wait to try these out & will update this post later to let you guys know what I think! 

Remember, I received all these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. So what are you waiting for check out www.influenster.com today & you too can be an Influenster! Be sure to let me know which products from the Surf's Up Vox Box you've tried in the comments below. 





No comments:

Post a Comment